Stirling Mk. IV
9 aircraft took off after dusk for French territory to drop 192 containers, and 16 packages. Five aircraft were successful. F/L Gardiner, P/O Bickford, and P/O Porter had no reception and brought their load back. F/O Anderson turned back before reaching his objective as the port inner engine had packed up. All aircraft returned safely to base.
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitlock, L.I., W/Op.
- Sgt. Hillyard, L.G. F/E
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, J.C., A.G.