Stirling Mk. IV
11 aircraft took off between 2100 hrs. and 2300 hrs. for French territory to drop 240 Containers, 14 Panniers, 24 Troops. Ten were successful but Flit./O. Bliss had no reception. Several aircraft although completing had several hang ups. (Form 540)
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitlock, L.I., W/Op.
- Sgt. Hillyard, L.G. F/E
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, J.C., A.G.
Hour of day arbitrary as it is not indicated for Herger crew.