Stirling Mk. IV
14 aircraft took off after dark for French and Belgian territory to drop 294 Containers, 3 bundles, 1 package, 29 Panniers and 41 Troops. All sorties were successful with the exeption of F/O Matheson who had to return owing to non-reception at the D.Z.
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitlock, L.I., W/Op.
- Sgt. Hillyard, L.G. F/E
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, J.C., A.G.
Hour of day arbitrary as it is not indicated for Herger crew.