Stirling Mk. IV , LJ833
11 A/C took off between 2200 and 2240 hours for France to drop 214 Containers, 18 Bundles. 5 A/C were successful. F/L Gardiner, F/O Robertson, F/O Allan and P/O Jones had to return without dropping owing to bad weather. F/S Herger and F/O Matheson had no reception. 7 A/C were diverted on return owing to bad weather.
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitlock, L.I., W/Op.
- Sgt. Hillyard, L.G. F/E
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, J.C., A.G.