Stirling Mk. IV , LJ824
Sixteen A/C took off for French territory at night to drop 360 Containers, 12 Panniers and 20 Packages. All successfully completed with the exception of 3 A/C. P/O Atkinson and P/O Bickford. Had no reception. F/O Port did not return to base and is presumed missing. Poor weather on the homeward trip neccessitated seven A/C being diverted to other Stations. They all eventually arrived safely back at base.
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitlock, L.I., W/Op.
- Sgt. Hillyard, L.G. F/E
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, J.C., A.G.