Stirling Mk. IV , LJ895
Fifteen aircraft took off between 2200 hrs. and midnight for Occupied French Territory to drop 101 containers, 11 panniers, 2 packages and 96 paratroops. F/L Gardiner, S/L Gibbs and F/O Bebarfald did not drop owing to reception signals at the D.Z. All other aircraft were successful.
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitlock, L.I., W/Op.
- Sgt. Hilliard, L.G. F/E
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, J.C., A.G.
- Sgt. Palmer, -
Operation S.A.S. Fifteen aircraft took off for France between 2200 hours and midnight, to drop paratroops and containers. They all landed at base after having been airborne for approximately 7 hours. (Form 540)