Stirling Mk. IV , LJ824
16 aircraft took off for Occupied French Territory to drop 366 containers and 29 panniers. Eleven aircraft had successful sorties. The following were not successful. F/S Anderson had no reception signals. He was late at the D.Z. owing to engine trouble. He also encountered Flak. F/Lt. Gardiner encountered a JU88 which dived away after being fired at by F/Lt. Gardiners aircraft. P/O Ellis, F/O Brain, F/O Robertson & F/Lt. Gardiner had no reception signals. All aircraft returned safely to Base.
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitlock, L.I., W/Op.
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, V.C., A.G.
- Sgt. Hillyard, L.G. F/E